Search: Posts made by: alis88
Forum: Tables March 10th 09, 02:52 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By alis88
Overlapping text

Can someone please explain what is happening here?

This overlap seems to randomly disappear and appear whenever I scroll through the document.

I can't select the table anyway, it's as if it's been...
Forum: Tables March 10th 09, 02:48 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By alis88
Thank you.

Thank you.
Forum: Tables March 9th 09, 10:41 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By alis88
My text is cut off in my table....

(Please see screenshot).

Can someone please help me with how to stop this problem happening? I would rather the text go on to the next line, than keep going on across the table if you see what I...