Search: Posts made by: **Niki**
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 16th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By **Niki**
2003 to 2007

I was using 2003. Just installed 2007. For some reason all my defaults are
set to 2003...really frustrating!! I figured out how to change most defaults
to 2007. However, when I try to open a new...