Search: Posts made by: ++++Jack++++
Forum: New Users December 21st 07, 05:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By ++++Jack++++
win 98SE usb / printer prob with word 97

Thanks

"Mary Sauer" wrote in message
Re-install your printer driver. This is not an Office issue, this is a
printer
Forum: New Users December 20th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By ++++Jack++++
win 98SE usb / printer prob with word 97

few days ago new trouble popped up. When trying to print from a Word 97 doc. get the following message..

BUT PRINTER connects fine for printing from e mail or other programs. Tried...
Forum: New Users November 5th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By ++++Jack++++
Lost ruler office 98

thanks Suzanne, that was the only thing I didn't try (print layout view), My
fingers got all tied up on the key board (I hunt and peck) and I hit several
keys then ended with that trouble..

"Suzanne...
Forum: New Users November 4th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By ++++Jack++++
Lost ruler office 98

I lost my ruler for the left side of the page, how do I get it back??

It only happens on a couple of documents when I load them, some are okay

thanks

--
Yesterday it worked. Today it is not...
Forum: New Users October 4th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

thanks all... gonna have to give it a try.
appreciate the help
again thank you ALL

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Mike...
Forum: New Users October 4th 06, 04:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 4
Posted By ++++Jack++++
Remove TEXT BOX lines ??

Office 97 (Word 97)
created a page using text box, entered text in box.. Is it now possible to
remove the 4 lines making up the text box without disturbing the text??

If so HOW PLEASE..

thanks ...
Forum: New Users September 12th 06, 07:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 4
Posted By ++++Jack++++
How do I type subscripts for chemical equations?

Suzanne that was cute, got away to change it to superscript using the
control key (I tried but couldn't find any)

thanks Jack

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in...