Search: Posts From Last Day
remove underline in table cell by [email protected]
how can I removed an underline in table cell that is not shown as an underline or a drawn line
Today 12:26 AM
by lykafylom Go to last post
2 2,423 Microsoft Word Help
cursive writing on Microsoft Word by Inuyasha/Link
I can't find any cursive on microsoft word where can i find some?
Yesterday 01:17 PM
by yeyetop Go to last post
5 6,637 Microsoft Word Help
2 Attachment(s) Blank Space on the left of footer by Sugarloaf
I have microsoft word 2010 and I have been everywhere on the internet looking for a solution but can't seem to find it. I have created a custom footer and inserted a banner picture to cover the entire bottom of each page. The issue is that the picture will not cover a section of the left of the...
Yesterday 11:21 AM
by Amy Warren Go to last post
3 50 Microsoft Word Help