Search: Posts From Last Day
Poll
Poll: If, then, else? by RainL
HELP! I'm creating a form that needs check boxes that will/won't auto fill from other parts of the form itself depending WHAT has been checked. At the top of the form, the person filling the form MUST check one of these off: Person submitting information "Worker __", "Employer __", "Other __"...
Yesterday 08:18 PM
by RainL Go to last post
0 16 Microsoft Word Help
Sum of two fields with possible blank option by Angie O.
Hi- I'm trying to add two mailmerge fields that are dollar amounts. However, each record may only have one field, not both. How do I create a formula for a field to add the amounts when one might not even be there? Thank you!
Yesterday 07:36 PM
by Angie O. Go to last post
0 7 Mailmerge
Moving a full stop to the other end of a citation by Ifan Morgan Jones
Hi All, I've written a 167,000-word academic document. It's all ready to go but I've just been told that my full stops are on the wrong side of the citations. At the moment I have: .. (CITATION) What I need is:
Yesterday 02:11 PM
by Ifan Morgan Jones Go to last post
0 9 Microsoft Word Help