Search: Posts made by: Hazoma
Forum: About this forum December 3rd 21, 05:22 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Hazoma
A great game that you should not miss! drift boss...

A great game that you should not miss! drift boss (https://driftboss.co) is a game where you control your car to glide and slide it like a boss. Slide left and right with the appropriate time. There...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents October 13th 21, 03:07 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Hazoma
Pretty good opinion. I agree with you. Also try...

Pretty good opinion. I agree with you. Also try having fun with the drift boss (https://driftboss.co) every day
Forum: Formatting Long Documents October 13th 21, 03:04 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Hazoma
I really liked this essay and the way you...

I really liked this essay and the way you presented it.