Search: Posts made by: Dervin
Forum: Page Layout May 17th 22, 09:18 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dervin
Oh, how cool, I hadn't heard of such an app...

Oh, how cool, I hadn't heard of such an app either. Thank you for introducing it. I will find out more about this information somewhere else and tell my entrepreneur friends.
Forum: Page Layout April 25th 22, 07:09 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Dervin
store payments

Who knows how to simplify the payment system in stores? There are frequent problems with the terminal.
Forum: Page Layout April 16th 22, 10:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Dervin
Indeed, you are right. Those who understood the...

Indeed, you are right. Those who understood the whole meaning of cryptocurrency a long time ago, several years ago, can make good money. But I think it's not too late to buy it now, either. After...
Forum: Page Layout December 26th 21, 09:24 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Dervin
What alternative could there be? Unless they have...

What alternative could there be? Unless they have to pay in cash. Or I recently heard about a special program on the phone, which sellers install and through NFC all customers pay for purchases with...
Forum: Mailmerge October 31st 21, 07:27 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dervin
Temporary phone number

Can you tell me who knows where I can get a temporary phone number? I need to make several registrations on forums that require entering a phone number.
Forum: About this forum October 20th 21, 09:37 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Dervin
Play for childs

Who loves educational games? What games do you prefer? I like logical games, so I can think. And I teach my children to play logical games. They develop intelligence, logic, thinking. It's easier to...