Search: Posts From Last Day
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it by Size matters
I have pasted an Excel Worksheet Object into my Word document. I need to use the Excel functions (filtering) on this object so it must be editable (either within the Word doc or in separate Excel doc). It works correctly however it resizes (expands) itself within Word when edited or opened....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 03:23 PM
by jjasmith4 Go to last post
15 7,929 Page Layout
Finding words consisting only of repeated characters by Dave Gaines
Hi, I have a technical editing macro that identifies and fixes various glitches in technical reports. I'd like to highlight instances of repeated characters, where authors have entered repeated characters to remind themselves to fill in the specifics later. For example, "The details are provided...
Today 01:52 AM
by Dave Gaines Go to last post
0 5 Microsoft Word Help
How do you put cubed or squared after a number by Caroline
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you get the litte 3?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:24 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
45 43,487 Microsoft Word Help
SKIP IF Duplicate by istate2009
Hello! I am trying to pull data from a source that has some duplicate entries (records) and I want to skip any records if a field value already appears in the previous records Data Source AC01 | Red | Blue | Green AC01 | Blue | Yellow - Red AC02 | Green | Blue | Green AC02 | Blue | Red | Green
Yesterday 06:30 PM
by istate2009 Go to last post
0 10 Mailmerge