Search: Posts made by: **[email protected]++
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 14th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
How do I stop capital letters from being typed button isn't pushe

I am using Microsoft Word 2033 How to stop capitals from being typed when
cap button isn't pushed down? Also it keeps earsing the words I type.