MartinL

Default How do I put click and type fields into templates

Thats great. but to take it another stage, can the macro grow so that when
the field has been entered, the cursor can go straight to the next field to
be entered. ie I have a letter that needs various bits of info in different
parts of a standard letter. All I want to do is have the cursor start at the
first field them jump to the next field ech time i complete a field.

"RichardP" wrote:

Excellent

Thanks Greg

"Greg" wrote:

Richard,

CTRL+F9 to enter a pair of field braces.

In the braces type:

MACROBUTTON NoMacro [Type your name here]

Select the [Type your name here] and apply bold format.

Toggle the field code.

You should be set.