CyberTaz

Default header margins...help!

Hello-

I'm not clear on your problem, but I get the impression that you are not
actually dealing with Word Headers (as in Headers & Footers). True Headers
_do not_ move at all.

Do you mean the captions (field names, column headings, etc.) that appear in
the Excel worksheet you're copying? I also don't know what you mean by "the
scrolling portion of the table".

If you can be more exact with what you're copying, how you are "importing"
(Word has no Import command, and there are several techniques for getting
Excel content into a doc), accurate account of what the result is, as well as
what version of Word/Excel, perhaps someone can offer a soluton.

Regards |:)

"tyectk" wrote:

imported table from excel.
scrolls through the pages as necessary to create more pages.
header includes top part of table.

do the headers automatically move down as each page goes along? i've set
the 1st page differently so that the 2nd page would line up correctly after
scrolling. but now, i'm onto the 3rd page and the scrolling portion of the
table is set lower. this has seemed to be the case as the pages roll on.
how do i set it so the table starts at the same place on each page?

i guess this might not have anything to do with the header margins, but the
table instead.