Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Word table won't break across pages

While I cannot reproduce it with a new table, I came across one to-day that
would not break across a page. It was centre aligned and the Text wrapping
was set to around. Setting the Text wrapping to none, caused in to break
normally. If it was left at "Around" or put back there, inserting rows into
the table resulted in the top and bottom rows just disappearing off the top
and the bottom of the page respectively.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cynjazz" wrote in message
How to you make a table break across pages? I don't want to split the
table;
I want it to break automatically.