Jezebel

Default Keep tables from moving when text or pictures are entered above it

Make the tables part of the header and footer respectively. Or put them in
text boxes with absolute positioning.

"VBB" wrote in message
I am creating a form in Word and I have a table at the top of the page and
table on the bottom of the page with a blank space in the middle. The
tables
need to be protected but the middle section needs to be unprotected so
that
text and pictures can be inserted. After many trials and errors, I
figured
out that I could put a continuous page break at the beginning and end of
that
section and just protect the other two sections, however, when I enter
text
or pictures in the middle section, it moves the table underneath it down
onto
a second page. Is there a way for me to be able to enter text and
pictures
in that section while constraining it to only that area and keeping the
other
two sections stationary? Any suggestions would be helpful.