reades

Default Linking multiple excel worksheets into Word

Thanks Shauna,
This does what I am looking for. Never thought about using paste special,
strange Word help doesn't point in this direction.

Incidentally I didn't get "\a \p" am I missing out on something?

Thanks again
Rod
PS just peeked at your site, looks interesting especially the Styles stuff -
I might get to understand this one day.

"reades" wrote:

Hi,

I am linking an excel spreadsheet into Word (2002) using Insert Object.

I want to display several worksheets from the same excel file in the Word
document.

This is easy to set up, but .. if I close and then re-open the Word document
all places in the Word document display the same identical worksheet.

The only solution it seems is to split the excel worksheets into seperate
files. Not an elegant solution. Any ideas?

Thanks
Rod