Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Manny

Default How do you select values from excel based on windows username

I have a letter in Microsoft Word that includes fields that are populated
from a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet using mail merge. The fields are name,
address, job title, egion etc.

Is there any way I can pick up one set of values depending on who is working
on the word document, eg, can I pick up the Windows login name for a user and
look this username up in Excel (or any other Office product) and bring back
all the values next to this username to populate the required fields?

Regards,

Manny