Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jason R Crowe

Default Word 2003 document format changes when opened in word2003

Hi,

When I open a document created with Word2000, in word2003, I am finding that
one of the fonts appears to have changed. I can't tell if the acutal font
type (ie, the font selected, eg., Helvetica 55 Roman) has changed, because I
no longer have Word2000 to open the document with (and can't remember what I
selected originally). This particular example is in the header of the pages.

Is this a known problem and are there any work-arounds?

Thanks.