Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mrstupid

Default Access to Word - mergin with images

Hi hope someone can help to point me in the right direction.

I have a database fo 500 events. Sometimes I need to create posters for
these events and I want to have a poster template in word, that asks me which
event to print and bring in the data. So far so good.

However, there is an image field on each record. It is simply the name of an
image and the image is stored in a subdirectory.

Is there a way I can get word to load the image for an event just by giving
it the name of the image?

Thanks for any pointers

I.