Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

Default How do I create/print numbered note cards for a researchpaper?

Alternatively, there is dedicated software for research index cards. I just
googled index card softwa
http://www.google.com/search?client=...oftware& ie=U
TF-8&oe=UTF-8

You might find such a program easier to set up and might find that it lets
you do more than just print the notes.

On 12/4/05 9:46 PM, "Jen500" wrote:

Hi, I need to create a table or template in word that will allow me to have a
document with many (200?) separated, numbered notecards. I would like to
insert some recurring fields for author and title, so that I won't have to
re-enter that with every card. I would like to print the cards out onto
notecards. I don't know if anyone makes perforated notecards that would fit
into a printer, either. Does anyone know if those exist? And, does anyone
know how to create a tabel/template like the one I described? Thanks,
Jen

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/