Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Can I make an automatic list (not index)?

Hi ?B?U29Xcml0ZQ==?=,

I have a long document w/acronyms I want to list and define. Can I mark them
in the document to generate some sort of automatic list?

I'm not 100% sure what it is you have in mind, but in a general sort of way, I'd
think the answer would be yes (although it might require a macro). Can you be
more specific about what kind of list you want? Do you want every single thing
you mark? Should duplicates be avoided? Do you need page numbers?

Why would an index not be adequate?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org