Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default My Mail merge labels do not print as shown on screen.

It's probably a "paper-feed" problem with the printer. If you print the
labels to plain paper, do they come out OK. Many low cost printers have
problems with properly feeding label stock.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Topprint" wrote in message
I cannot seem to print my mailmerge labels as they appear on screen. I
have
done this many times before but the only thing different is that I have a
new
printer. Cannon IP 5000. I have tried everythig I can think of.