Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default How do I move data base fields into the order I want?

Hi Bea,

I appreciate your confirming what I had discovered. I
will simply find another data base program for my client list. Thanks again
for the input.

Just to be sure we're clear on this: the problem is with Word and not your
database. If you want to use Word for mail merge, you're going to have the
problem no matter what database you use.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)