Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

Default Pulsing - Word is calculating word count

"Ardell" wrote in message ...
Using Word 2002 - My status bar keeps pulsing every few minutes flashing "Word is calculating word count"
How do I shut that off? Recently installed WorkShare DeltaView, that's when this started. Thanks for any
help. It's really annoying.
Ardell

Since the Word status bar only started pulsating after the installation of
WorkShare DeltaView, suggest uninstalling WorkShare DeltaView.

If you don't want to do that, suggest you contact Workshare's customer
support for assistance since it seems 99% likely that there's a problem with
WorkShare DeltaView's macro. Workshare's customer support is at:

http://www.workshare.com/support/sup...u_contact.aspx