Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default How do I multiple merged envelopes with electronic postage?

I have not used stamps.com so am shooting in the dark, but what happens if
you start with an envelope template (you can download samples from my web
site) and add the stamps information to the envelope before running the
merge?
Start with the envelope merge document on screen - add your data file and
change the document type to envelopes - both from the mailmerge toolbar
(http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm ) then merge to a
new document of the printer.

sunkat wrote:
I have an account with stamps.com and the plug in for word 2003. I
can print single envelopes fine with electronic postage but am
wondering if there is a way to print a merged stack like I do with
the letters.

thanks