Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Default Format/Backgorund/Color nor Fill Effects

Step by step:

- Open the Tools Options dialog.
- Click the Print tab.
- The top section has a blue heading "Printing options" and contains
seven check boxes, including one that says "Background printing".
Ignore them.
- The second section has a blue heading "Include with document" and
contains six check boxes. The "Background colors and images" check box
is the third one in the right-hand column of this section. Make sure
it's checked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:53:38 -0800, "drybones"
wrote:

Suzanne,
Where; do I locate this, "Background colors and images" under "Include
with document" check box?

Have searched for some time now to avail.

Many thanks and a Happy Christmas to all.
drybones

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Are you sure you have checked "Background colors and images" under
"Include
with document" and not "Background printing" (which is something entirely
different)?

so
all may benefit.

"drybones" wrote in message

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:10:48 -0800, "drybones"
wrote:

Does not work using Word 2003.

Page does not print color on my printer (Epson Stylus Photo R220) set
to photo or Text & image.

The printers 5 color plus Black inks are all nearly full and the
printer
just
printed out a color photo as a check against the printers workability.

Please clue in this old boy on how to correct this problem.
Many thanks,
drybones

Go to Tools Options Print and make sure the box for "Background
colors and images" is checked -- if I remember right, it isn't checked
by default.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Thanks for your reply, Jay.

Drat, Tools Options Print Background (is checked).

Anything else that might be stopping me from printing backgrounds?
drybones