Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawantbro

Default Two-sided printing in Word & Excel 2003

My system has been upgraded to microsoft WORD 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I used to
be able to do two-sided printing in the previous versions. The nearest thing
i can find to that now is manual duplex printing which is only available in
WORD 2003 and I am having difficuties with it. Because of the nature of the
message displayed with this feature, i can't work another document until all
pages have been printed on one side, and I have turned them over and put them
back in the printer.
Has anyone found out:
1. how to do two sided printing when working in EXCEL 2003?
2. how to work on one document while printing another using the manual
duplex feature?