Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Default Margins marks showing on screen

"Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

SteveP wrote:
Hi!

This is a strange problem. When I launch Word 2003 I can see the
'marks' on the page on screen that show when the margins are (a kind
of mirrored 'L' shape on the left top of the page and a 'L' shape on
the top right. I cant seem to figure out how to turn them off. if I
switch to the other account on my XP machine they DON'T show at all.
I thought the normal.dor file was maybe corrupted but I deleted that
and the marks still show on my account. Any ideas anyone? it's
drivin' me nuts!

Thanks

Steve