Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rkr3

Default How do I show multiple document windows as tabs inside word 2003?

I was earlier able to show multiple opened documents (inside the Word 2003
window) as tabs at the bottom of the Word Window (near the status bar). After
a reinstall, I cannot find the option for doing this anywhere.

If I clear the "Windows in Taskbar" checkbox (inside options), the document
windows are only accessible through the 'Windows' menu item (at the top). If
I leave it checked, each document has its own tab in the Windows Taskbar. I
want one tab on the Windows Taskbar (for Word), and then multiple tabs (for
documents) inside the Word window.

How do I show multiple document windows as tabs inside word 2003?