Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Fowler

Default How can I write a sincere thank you to staff members?

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"Lori Fowler" Lori wrote in message
We are taking our small office staff out for dinner this evening. We will
be
enclosing gift cards in hand-stamped cards. I would like to say a few
words
of appreciation to each employee, but I'm at a loss for words. Any
suggestions? Thank you!

You must not be sincere, or the words would come out.

Yea, you must be right Chuck! However, the words are flowing freely now.
Thanks for the insight buddy! Sincere or not? You make the call.