Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Word Templates

I am working on a policy manual for my employer. Use Google to find other
online policy manuals. Find a format you like. Base yours on that one. The
sad truth is that you'll spend more time finding a nice layout than most
employees will spend reading the manual. Search for manuals for companies in
the same general field as your employer. I work for a network of 6 doctors
offices. I checked out hospitals and doctors/dentist practices. Picked up a
few things on some HR websites but most want to charge you. Too much free
stuff to pay for anything.

As for the expectations of the employees - they want rules that apply to
others but not themselves.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message

"diamonddave1569" wrote in
message ...
What is the best template for generating a standard operating procedure
manual that will cover both the way we conduct our business and
expectations
of our employees

Google: word templates