Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Go to a word at a particular number?

Surely you're not going to chop a MS arbitrarily after the 4,000th word? If
you feel you must divide it, use another measurement, such as pages or
(better) chapters or other logical divisions.

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

I really can't envision an application for such a feature.

I have a lengthy (80,000+ word) document which I have to divide up into
4000-word sections. And I anticipate having more of the same in the

future.

Perhaps it's not as common a need as I thought. (Or perhaps there is
another way of doing it, which *does* already exist in Word but which I
haven't thought of?)

Cheers,

Bert
www.bertcoules.co.uk