Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry

Default Default paper tray issue

I'm having an issue with the default paper tray on a Savin copier when
printing documents created by others. When I create a document, the default
paper tray is set to auto select, which is what I want. When someone else
creates a document and I open it, the default tray is set for the bypass
tray, so I have to manually change the default tray to auto-select in order
to get the document to print on standard paper instead of whatever
form/letterhead/colored paper that someone has left in the bypass tray. Any
suggestions?