Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Unable to start up Word 2002

See the article "Problems opening Word" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...peningWord.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Sara Verlinden" Sara wrote in message
When starting Word in Windows XP, it either wants to start in Safe mode,
or
it takes 30 minutes to start up. I have gone through the Microsoft support
page on troubleshooting (
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259413/en-us)
without success. I have run the Office repair programme and have
re-installed
everything, but still no changes. The only way to start up easily is
through
the Run command with /a added to it. Is anybody able to help this poor
student?