Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
marathon1234

Default archiving Word documents

I am attempting to update a table of contents for an extremely long Word
document. The document itself is broken up into several different Word files.
The Word file with the table of contents has several links on the last page
that I cannot edit. I created new documents from the one's that exist
already; however, the links cannot be changed and I've tried everything in
Word to get it to work. I know it can be done because the original Word
documents that I started out with have been revised several times.