Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dee

Default Table Problem

I have a word document with a table on page 1 and a separate table on page 2.
If I want to add rows above the first row in the table on page 2 the table on
page 2 jumps up onto page 1. I have headers in the document and if I want to
continue a table on the next page the rows start way above the header on the
second page. The header is not located in the text box used for a header
because there are graphics and when I pasted them in they pasted below the
text box. Could anyone tell me why word is doing this.

I am using Word 2003.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Dee