Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default problem printing brochure

I think the reason you didn't find anything about it in the KB is that
nobody really uses the "Book fold" feature. I think most users try it once,
conclude that the feature is "not ready for prime time," and go back to
whatever they were doing before. Maybe I'm wrong, though, and it will be
fixed in Word 12 (hope, hope).

"annice" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks, Suzanne.

I did have the idea to just use columns if I couldn't solve the
problem. It's surprising to me that Microsoft hasn't fixed this bug
(unless they did it in Word 2003). I didn't even find anything about it
in their Knowlege Base.