Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dandelion

Default Merge fields shows different tag

in my document i have a Mail Merge field that shows as
«Brk_name_street»

When I alter the field view the following code shows:

{ MERGEFIELD Brk_name_street_no \* MERGEFORMAT } this is the correct
value for the field

The problem is that I need both the «Brk_name_street» and the
«Brk_name_street_no» fields eg. { MERGEFIELD Brk_name_street \*
MERGEFORMAT } { MERGEFIELD Brk_name_street_no \* MERGEFORMAT }

when i perform the merging the new documents contain two times the
«Brk_name_street» values

Anyone an idea??
Thanx

--