Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cynjor312

Default Lock Table but not text

I have tables that includes form fields. I notice when entering information,
the table size increases causing the number of pages of my document to
increase. i dont want the table to increase in size, just the form fields. i
would like to enter text into the form fields, have those form fields
increase in size with options i've set and the table to not move. i must add
that each form field is in a table which is also inside a table, if that
helps. is there a way to set the whole table so that it wont increase or do i
have to change the whole table along with each individual table inside that
table. this is the last thing i have to correct and i'll be done with this
form. please help!