Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Dataprompter

I believe there should be installation instructions with the download;
beyond that, you have the Help. I've always found DataPrompter pretty
intuitive to use.

"Andrew" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm an allergist in New York and am hoping to use Dataprompter for some
of my office notes and forms. I was very excited to read about what
Dataprompter could do in Microsoft's MVP pages - but now that I've
downloaded it I'm lost without documentation or a user guide. I had
considered myself a fairly experienced computer user - for a doctor is
my 50's - but I've had no prior experience using templates, or even
macros, in Word.

Does any documentation exist besides the Help Topics printed from
within Word??

I'll email Bill directly with this question on Monday, but if anyone
else could help me, I'd be very grateful.

Andrew Sustiel