Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
pschatz100

Default Count the occurances of a data value

I have a database that stores membership information for my club. I can
export member information as a .csv file, and would like to create a
report that uses mailmerge to print selected member information,
including a count of the member types (active, expired, etc.) For
instance, using the .csv file as a data source I would print a list of
new members, plus a count of the total number of active members.

I can already read through the list of members, and using an IF
conditional, just print the ones that are new members. Pretty cool.

--
pschatz100Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in