Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default how do i create a good persuasive speech outline

Probably not ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
Can you handle the truth?

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
That could very well be. And even if I did, would I recognize it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
Then you haven't yet met the right kind of outline.. :-)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Hmm, silly me. I never find outlines persuasive. Perhaps a dialing
based on one but never the outline itself. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
By writing a good persuasive speech outline?.. adding a little
humour.. making sure that the delivery is not boring.. no long strings
of meaningless facts.. no OHP's that essentially put nothing across of
interest.. eye contact with the audience is important.. audience
involvement.. sound like you know your subject..

You might also want to learn how to post your question in the large
white part, as opposed to placing the entire question in the subject
line.. posts like yours grab attention in the wrong way.. do that with
a speech, and you have lost your audience for good..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"persuasive speech outline" persuasive speech