Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default Paste Options Button

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ionsWorks.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"pleland" wrote in message
The Paste Options Button suddenly and unexpected appeared in my text

after I
pasted some text from an internet site into a word document -

something that
I do all the time. I have never head of the Paste Options button,

and was
able to find out what it is called and how to turn it off, but I

can't find
any informaton whatsoever that discusses what basically it is and

what
utility it has, given that I have been cutting and pasting text for

years
without a glitch. So what does thte past options do and how do you

use it to
do the things that it does?

It's really regrettable that the MS help material doesn't even

include a
glossary.