Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Default Document comparison and wordcount

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

But there is a possibility that she's getting paid only for the "new" text
she adds (I think there are still some Neanderthal clients out there who
will pay only for 'the number of words you type') which is why I added the
extremely convoluted second method.

On 9/2/06 1:26 AM, in article , "Suzanne
S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think the OP just wants a word count on the Final text, but perhaps I'm
misreading.

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410