Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Business card size coupons

Good catch, Jezebel!

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Office 2003 Students and Teachers Edition is licensed for
non-commercial use only. You should not be using it to make a
business anything or a company anything.

scoozer wrote:

Why is it so much of a hassel to just make up some simple business card
sized, (I'd be willing to go a little larger.) Coupon? The instructions

just
to create one without coffee clip art, gee anybody out there remember

the
KISS rule? I'm running win XP MS Office Student & Teachers Edition 2003.

have just a simple company coupon to make, prefer that at least 4 per

sheet
of paper. Sorry I'm new to word.
Thanks,
Scoozer