Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default page number in exact position

You might try adding a row to the table (removing the borders, if any) and
putting your desired content in the bottom row of the table. But that would
work only for single-page tables. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
It is much more conventional to put the page number in the footer and have
it appear in the same location on every page regardless of page content.

"Ram" wrote in message
Hi,
Thank you. I guess it is possible if I have only one page table. I don't
need the footer in the footer section. I want a line of sentenence right
after the table(relative to the bottom. I want to do this VBA. Rather than
typing the sentence in word if I can you this with word VBA, I can

automate
with other docs that occupy only one page.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I don't think so. If the table varies in depth (that is, doesn't always
extend clear to the bottom margin), and Ram wants the page number to be

in
the same position relative to the bottom of the table on every page

(which
is how I read his question), this would be difficult to do with ordinary
footer formatting.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
You don't need vba to do this. You need to configure the paragraph

style
of
the footer in the document's template so that the number entered there
appears as you want it.

Ram wrote:
Hi,
I have multi page word document document which contains single
table that spans more than one page. I have this page number in the
footer section of document(left justified). How can I make this page
number to come exactly right below the left bottom of the table in
the footer. I would like to automate this using word VBA. Help

needed.