Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default Header content determined by a certain Style (Header 2)

See: STYLEREF field in Word help.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Jogger1 wrote:
I'm looking for a way to have the content of a Header mimic that of a
Style present on the page.

Is there a way to have a header assume the content of a certain style
whenever that style is present on a page? IOW, were I to have a
Header 2 that read "How to Blah", could I arrange it so the header
for that page would also read "How to Blah"? And if there were a
Header 2 on the ensuing page that read "How not to Blah", the header
would change to say that also?