Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default how do i unlock my documents?

Dear microsoft word locked help,

Choose Tools | Unprotect document.

If this happens allthe time, create a new empty document, unlock it and save
it as the Normal.dot template in your usertemplates directory. You can find
the location of this directory under Tools | Options... | tab File Locations.

It may be possible that some terms I use differ a little since I use a Dutch
version of Word and do not have the exact English terms available.

Success,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"microsoft word locked help" wrote:

my microsoft word wont let me type on the bottom it says that the document is
locked and and cant be modified how do i get it unlocked?