Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Form Question

Hi Maddie,

I have created a protected form in Word to be sent to our customers. I have
formatted an email address on the form for the customers to click on to
return the form to us. Is there any way to have the form automatically be
included as an attachment or do they have to attach in manually?

No, there's no way the document can be included as an attachment
automatically. In order to do anything "fancy" like this, you'd need macro
code. Which could, in turn, cause problems if your customers are stringent
about macro security. Which would mean you'd need to purchase a code-signing
certificate to sign the VBA project; code-siging certificates are rather
expensive.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org