Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default Page numbering, Headers

Put a section break (Insert Break) after page 4. Then do all you want with
the headers, footers, and page numbers in Section 2 (switching off same as
previous on all of them) but leave them blank (or different if need be) in
Section 1.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Jet" wrote in message
I am looking for a way to have the first 5 or so pages of a 380 page

document
be blank. I want the page numbering to start on page 5. Also in the same
document, I want the headers to be one way on even numbered pages and
different on odd but to start on page 5 as well.