Posted to microsoft.public.word.conversions,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.mail,microsoft.public.word.newusers
sat

Default PDF Creation

John wrote:
Hi

I need to turn my word documents in pdf and also optionally email them from
time to time. I know there are several utilities that act like a printer to
accomplish this. Could someone please recommend some of the better ones?

Thanks

Regards

John,
you can go with www.pdf995.com
I've used it for years.
It is free or a one time payment of (I believe $9.95) to register to get
rid of the 1 nag screen that comes up everytime you start the
program--but it is a static screen--no links to the internet, etc.
You can do a LOT, with it, as well as manage PDF rights to copy,
security, etc. by download ing their free PDFEDIT995 utility as well, etc.
Good and responsive tech support.
If you MUST use PDF for GRAPHICS work such as creating logos, business
cards, etc., the quality will not be up to standards for FINE ARTS and
you'll need to invest in Adobe's own product.
But for all types of documents for business purposes, PDF995 wil work
just great, with more features than almost all of the free utilities, etc.