Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill (St. Jude)

Default Can I "undo" a spellcheck?

Yasmina.

That's fine - but there is so much in Word that I will never use. I am quite
happy deveolping my skills as I need them. Usually " Help" gives me all the
advice I need but on this occasion it did not answer my question. Then of
course I would need to take courses in all the other software I use - where
does itstop?

I am a Pensioner who just uses his computer for leisure use so it is not too
important to me to become super proficient.

Bill

"Yasmina" wrote:

i advice you to take a course in Microsoft Office

"Bill (St. Jude)" wrote:

I have written a book and run spelling checker. I used the ignore settings
for a number of items challenged. I wish I hadn't and so want to rerun the
spell check.